Volga Blue Buti Fitted Sheet
Inspired by the invigorating desert landscape surrounding the Jaipur city, this design evokes a sense of beauty similar to blooming of greenery around an oasis in the far- fetched desert landscape. This depiction of blossoming life in the desert has its own charm which is unlike any other. This understated craftsmanship luxury has been attempted to replicate through this design.
The fitted sheets is traditionally handcrafted using the ancient hand block printing by the local artisans of Jaipur. Each fitted sheet is a masterpiece, meticulously handcrafted using the traditional technique of block printing. The skilled hands of our local artisans bring intricate patterns and designs to life, ensuring a truly unique and authentic product.
At Texaura, we understand the importance of a perfectly fitted sheet that snugly wraps around your mattress. That’s why we are thrilled to present our fitted sheets, specially crafted to accommodate mattresses of all sizes with a generous 15-inch depth.
King Size – 78 X 72 X 10 cm
Queen Size – 78 X 60 X 10 cm
King Size – 18 X 28 cm
Queen Size – 18 X 28 cm
₹7,499 – ₹8,499
Made from the finest organic cotton and expertly stitched, our fitted sheets offer exceptional durability and longevity without compromising on comfort. The deep pockets provide ample room to tuck in and secure the sheet, giving you a neat and tidy bed ensemble.
Experience the perfect fit and enjoy a restful night's sleep with Texaura's fitted sheets.
Set/ Size Description:
1 Fitted Sheet (72x80x15) I 2 Pillowcases (18x28)
1 Fitted Sheet (60x80x15) 1 2 Pillowcases (18x28)
- Our long staple GOTS-certified organic cotton give you very soft, silky, allergy-free and breathable feel.
- 300 Thread Count, Sateen Weave
- We use GOTS-certified organic cotton to make our bed line
Texaura is committed to using organic cotton that is GOTS-certified, which ensures that the cotton is grown and processed sustainably without the use of harmful chemicals. This commitment to sustainability is reflected in every aspect of Texaura’s operations, from the materials used to the production methods employed.
Texaura works closely with local artisan groups to create unique designs and patterns that reflect the culture and traditions of the region. By partnering with local artisans, Texaura is able to offer a personalized and authentic touch to their products while also supporting the local economy.
- Texaura is pleased to offer complimentary shipping on all orders. We ship your order in 1-2 business days.
- Visit our shipping page to know more about our shipping policy
- If you don’t love it, simply send it back. We will gladly accept returns up to 30 days after your order ships for items that have not been used or washed.
- Visit our refund and return page for more details.
Wash & Care
- This product requires gentle machine wash
- Do not use whiteners and bleach
- Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly
- Fabric softeners and dryer sheets are not recommended
- Do not dry clean
- Use mild laundry detergent
- Made in India
- 100% organic cotton is grown & woven in India
- Our customer care email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: R-11, Yudhister Marg, C-scheme, Jaipur-302005, India.
When You Buy Texaura Products
YOU EMPOWER LOCAL ARTISANS
By purchasing our sustainable and luxury products, you provide regular work to local artisans, helping them support their families and communities. This also preserves traditional crafts and techniques, ensuring their legacy and promoting cultural diversity.
Our 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton bed linen is made with minimal use of harmful chemicals and pesticides, reducing water consumption, and promoting sustainable land use. This makes a positive impact on the environment, supports all the stakeholders and a healthier planet.
Choosing Texaura’s organic bed linen means making a responsible choice towards the environment, farmers, artisans, workers, and your own health. Our products have a positive impact on the environment and all stakeholders, supporting farmers and their communities who are often affected by the impacts of climate change.
Our commitment to quality ensures that we use only the finest long-staple 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton threads and our signature weave to create luxurious, soft, breathable, and durable bed linen. This provides you with an indulgent sleeping experience that will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.