Freesia Buti Flat Sheet
This collection draws its inspiration from the ‘Attar’, traditional perfumes made with flowers in India which found its patrons in the royal family especially the women and were synonymous with feminine grace. These buti’s keeping in sync with royal grace look beautifully elegant in different colors and shapes against the background of white organic sheets, keeping you feeling closer to nature.
The sheet set is traditionally handcrafted using the ancient hand block printing by the local artisans of Jaipur. Hand block printing is a traditional technique of Jaipur that creates unique and beautiful patterns on fabric, showcasing the skill and craftsmanship of the artisan. Its advantage lies in the intricate and one-of-a-kind designs that cannot be replicated by machines.
₹6,999 – ₹7,999
Crafted from the highest quality materials, our flat sheets are soft, smooth, and long-lasting. Experience the ultimate indulgence as you slip into the silky embrace of our luxurious fabric.
1 Flat Sheet (108x108) I 2 Pillowcases (18x28)
1 Flat Sheet (90x106) I 2 Pillowcases (18x28)
- Our long staple GOTS-certified organic cotton give you very soft, silky, allergy-free and breathable feel.
- 300 Thread Count, Sateen Weave
- We use GOTS-certified organic cotton to make our bed line
Texaura is committed to using organic cotton that is GOTS-certified, which ensures that the cotton is grown and processed sustainably without the use of harmful chemicals. This commitment to sustainability is reflected in every aspect of Texaura’s operations, from the materials used to the production methods employed.
Texaura works closely with local artisan groups to create unique designs and patterns that reflect the culture and traditions of the region. By partnering with local artisans, Texaura is able to offer a personalized and authentic touch to their products while also supporting the local economy.
- Texaura is pleased to offer complimentary shipping on all orders. We ship your order in 1-2 business days.
- Visit our shipping page to know more about our shipping policy
- If you don’t love it, simply send it back. We will gladly accept returns up to 30 days after your order ships for items that have not been used or washed.
- Visit our refund and return page for more details.
Wash & Care
- This product requires gentle machine wash
- Do not use whiteners and bleach
- Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly
- Fabric softeners and dryer sheets are not recommended
- Do not dry clean
- Use mild laundry detergent
- Made in India
- 100% organic cotton is grown & woven in India
- Our customer care email is: email@example.com
- Address: R-11, Yudhister Marg, C-scheme, Jaipur-302005, India.
When You Buy Texaura Products
YOU EMPOWER LOCAL ARTISANS
By purchasing our sustainable and luxury products, you provide regular work to local artisans, helping them support their families and communities. This also preserves traditional crafts and techniques, ensuring their legacy and promoting cultural diversity.
Our 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton bed linen is made with minimal use of harmful chemicals and pesticides, reducing water consumption, and promoting sustainable land use. This makes a positive impact on the environment, supports all the stakeholders and a healthier planet.
Choosing Texaura’s organic bed linen means making a responsible choice towards the environment, farmers, artisans, workers, and your own health. Our products have a positive impact on the environment and all stakeholders, supporting farmers and their communities who are often affected by the impacts of climate change.
Our commitment to quality ensures that we use only the finest long-staple 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton threads and our signature weave to create luxurious, soft, breathable, and durable bed linen. This provides you with an indulgent sleeping experience that will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.